WRITE ON YOUR WALLS IN JUST 24 HOURS! IdeaPaint™ WRITE is an easy to install, environmentally friendly, dry erase (whiteboard) wallcovering that creates a high-performance, dry erase surface. IdeaPaint WRITE can be used to create a dry erase surface at work, school or home.
IdeaPaint WRITE creates the same great dry erase wall as IdeaPaint with an easy to install application and the ability to use it in just 24 hours.
- Non-ghosting, non-staining: the industry’s highest performance, dry erase surface that erases cleanly every time
- Smooth Seam Technology: IdeaPaint wallcoverings offer the smoothest, least noticeable seams in the industry!
- Easy, quick installation: lighter weight product means it is easier to hang
- Hang it however you want it: can be hung horizontally, vertically, and even on curved walls
Better option than whiteboards: IdeaPaint wallcoverings offer better performance, value and aesthetics than whiteboards.
- Save More: a 107 Sq. Ft. roll of WRITE costs $505. To achieve the same dry erase surface with whiteboards would cost you up to $1,900 (4X).
- Seamless Design & Aesthetics: IdeaPaint wallcoverings incorporate seamlessly into the design of your space; whiteboards detract from the design of a room
- IdeaPaint products are more durable and last longer
- Best in class customer support
- A white, gloss, dry erase wallcovering
- Can be used for work, school or home applications
- Commercial-grade performance
- Projection capable with a short-throw projector
- 10-year limited warranty
- Standard roll coverage = 107 ft2 (10 m2)
- Dimensions: 26.6 ft long X 4 ft wide (for standard rolls)
- Weight: 12.6 lb (5.7 Kg) (for standard rolls)
- Fire Rating: ASTM E-84 Class A, Euroclass B-S1-d
- Any high-quality dry erase marker brand can be used. IdeaPaint brand markers are our recommendation
- Safe and environmentally friendly: WRITE wallcovering is produced from P.E.T. (does not contain harmful vinyl), is low VOC, and is very recyclable.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SHOULD I USE IDEAPAINT PAINT OR WALLCOVERINGS?
Both our wallcoverings and liquid paints are both good options and the right solution should be selected based on your particular needs and situation. IdeaPaint dry erase paint is easy to install and is great for large projects where maximum design flexibility is needed. IdeaPaint wallcoverings offer multi-functionality in a single product, easy installation and the ability to be used within 24 hours of application. Both products offer the industry’s highest dry erase performance. See our IdeaPaint liquid vs. wallcovering selection guide
HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO APPLY WRITE AND PROJECT WALLCOVERINGS?
Both IdeaPaint WRITE and PROJECT are simple to install following a standard wallcovering application process and using a standard wallcovering adhesive. Before applying, refer to the IdeaPaint WRITE installation instructions for full instructions and details.
CAN IDEAPAINT WALLCOVERINGS BE APPLIED OVER AN EXISTING PAINTED WALL?
Yes, both WRITE and PROJECT can be installed over an existing painted wall, but the wall should be prepped and primed first. For primer recommendations refer to the IdeaPaint WRITE installation instructions
HOW DO I USE AND CARE FOR MY IDEAPAINT WALL?
Using and caring for your IdeaPaint wall is simple and straight forward. Use high quality dry erase markers, such as IdeaPaint branded markers. Maintain your wall by cleaning daily/weekly with IdeaPaint foam erasers and weekly/monthly with IdeaPaint cleaning solution and a microfiber cloth. See our full Use & Care Guide for more details.