A wallcovering that provides both projection and dry erase! IdeaPaint™ PROJECT is an easy to install, environmentally friendly, dry erase (whiteboard) wallcoveringwith the added benefit of being a projectable surface. IdeaPaint PROJECT can be used to create a projectable, dry erase surface at work, school or home.
IdeaPaint PROJECT creates the same great dry erase wall as IdeaPaint plus projection with an easy to install application and the ability to use it in just 24 hours.
- Non-ghosting, non-staining: the industry’s highest performance, dry erase surface that erases cleanly every time
- Project and Write at the same time:gives you the ability to project clearly onto a dry erase wall to maximize your team’s ability to collaborate
- Smooth Seam Technology:IdeaPaint wallcoverings offer the smoothest, least noticeable seams in the industry
- Easy, quick installation: lighter weight product means it is easier to hang
- Hang it however you want it:IdeaPaint wallcoverings can be hung horizontally, vertically, and even on curved walls
Better option than whiteboards: IdeaPaint offers better performance, value and aesthetics than whiteboards:
- Save More: a 107 Sq. Ft. roll of PROJECT costs $638. Achieving the same size surface with whiteboards costs up to $1,900 (3X).
- Seamless Design & Aesthetics:IdeaPaint wallcoverings incorporate seamlessly into the design of your space
- IdeaPaint products are more durable and last longer
- Safe and environmentally friendly: PROJECT wallcovering is produced from P.E.T. (does not contain any vinyl), is low VOC, and is highly recyclable.
- Best in class customer support
- A white, low sheen, projectable, dry erase wallcovering
- Can project onto surface with a traditional, long throw projector
- Can be used for work, school or home applications
- Commercial-grade performance
- Any high-quality dry erase marker brand can be used. IdeaPaint brand markers are our recommendation
- 10-year limited warranty
- Standard roll coverage = 107 ft2 (10 m2)
- Dimensions: 26.6 ft long X 4 ft wide (for standard rolls)
- Weight: 12.6 lb (5.7 Kg) (for standard rolls)
- Fire Rating: ASTM E-84 Class A, Euroclass B-S1-d0
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS - HELP AND TIPS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SHOULD I USE IDEAPAINT PAINT OR WALLCOVERINGS?
Both our wallcoverings and liquid paints are both good options and the right solution should be selected based on your particular needs and situation. IdeaPaint dry erase paint is easy to install and is great for large projects where maximum design flexibility is needed. IdeaPaint wallcoverings offer multi-functionality in a single product, easy installation and the ability to be used within 24 hours of application. Both products offer the industry’s highest dry erase performance. See our IdeaPaint liquid vs. wallcovering selection guide.
HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO APPLY WRITE AND PROJECT WALLCOVERINGS?
Both IdeaPaint WRITE and PROJECT are simple to install following a standard wallcovering application process and using a standard wallcovering adhesive. Before applying, refer to the IdeaPaint PROJECT installation instructions for full instructions and details.
CAN IDEAPAINT WALLCOVERINGS BE APPLIED OVER AN EXISTING PAINTED WALL?
Yes, both WRITE and PROJECT can be installed over an existing painted wall, but the wall should be prepped and primed first. For primer recommendations refer to the IdeaPaint PROJECT installation instructions.
HOW DO I USE AND CARE FOR MY IDEAPAINT WALL?
Using and caring for your IdeaPaint wall is simple and straight forward. Use high quality dry erase markers, such as IdeaPaint branded markers. Maintain your wall by cleaning daily/weekly with IdeaPaint foam erasers and weekly/monthly with IdeaPaint cleaning solution and a microfiber cloth. See our full Use & Care Guide for more details.