A CATALYST FOR BETTER RESULTS
IdeaPaint transforms virtually any space in your office into a boundless dry erase surface, giving you the space you need to fully explore and express your big ideas. Our premium erasable paint accelerates innovation by getting people on their feet working together in ways never before possible. Paint a wall to create a unique space for brainstorming and planning, or paint a full room and unleash your team's potential in a world without borders. We improve the way people work and the way they work together, helping them collaborate more effectively, be more creative and ultimately get better results.
USE IDEAPAINT TO MAKE YOUR WORKSPACE WORK
- In the conference room - Create a collaborative ideation space that can accommodate your big ideas! Paint all four walls from floor to ceiling, even the conference table – our new CLEAR would look great! Get your co-workers on their feet working and exploring as a team.
- On your desk - Do away with post-its and scratch pads. Use IdeaPaint to jot down notes during calls, keep track of your action items, and brainstorm new ideas.
- In your break room - Make use of dead space by painting a wall or a counter to create a fun and interactive space to communicate with your team.
- In hallways - The hallway sees more foot traffic than anywhere, which makes it the ideal place to communicate with IdeaPaint. At the iSchool in NYC, painting the hallways increased student interactions and made an instant impression on visitors to the school.
- On old surfaces - Use IdeaPaint to breathe new life into your existing work surfaces, like whiteboards or chalkboards. Resurfacing with IdeaPaint is both cost effective and environmentally responsible.
- On doors, columns, cubicles and hallways – Any surface can become a message center! Add functionality to unexpected places and create new spaces for people to communicate.
- In every meeting – Engage your audience! IdeaPaint helps you infuse energy into a static presentation, turning any session into a dynamic and collaborative experience.