RETHINK YOUR THINK SPACE
There are no little ideas, only little places to put them. IdeaPaint transforms virtually any classroom surface into a boundless dry erase canvas, giving teachers and students the space they need to collaborate, connect and accelerate learning. Turn walls, desks and even old chalkboards into more functional and fun spaces. No matter where you use it, minds will open up and fill with big ideas.
Charlestown School Uses IdeaPaint to Boost Creativity and Collaboration
Killian Middle School Fully Incorporates Technology into the Curriculum
IdeaPaint and The Brooks School Make Math More Meangingful - and Fun
Value: IdeaPaint Helps Milford High School Get More For Less
New Ways to Educate: IdeaPaint at the Kiel School
IdeaPaint Helps MIT's Entrepreneurship Center Escalate Innovation
"IdeaPaint and Evernote for Schools Giveaway
WHERE TO USE IDEAPAINT IN YOUR SCHOOL
- On your chalkboards - IdeaPaint lets you improve what you already have by transforming old blackboards into high performing dry erase surfaces that increase collaborative square footage, while eliminating the health risk of dust.
- On desks and tables - Any surface in your classroom is fair game, especially those that get a lot of 1-on-1 attention. Turn desks and tables into interactive surfaces that let students work through their ideas without wasting paper.
- On lockers - Newly painted lockers at the Kiel School in New Jersey have been a huge hit because they let students take ownership of their personal space and act as a message board for friends and teachers.
- In hallways - The hallway sees more foot traffic than anywhere, which makes them the ideal place to communicate with IdeaPaint. At the iSchool in NYC, painting the hallways increased students interactions and made an instant impression on visitors to the school.
- On doors - IdeaPaint turns anything into a message board. A coat of CLEAR can turn a door into a place to post schedules, assignments, while maintaing existing aesthetics!
- In offices - IdeaPaint has many applications outside of the classroom too. Use it to create a seamless think space where teachers and administrators can collaborate, or create a handful of smaller spaces that help maximize the area in your offices.
- Anywhere else! The truth is, IdeaPaint can be used on any smooth surface. Every time we see it in schools, there's a new application - in cafeterias, to create story boards, even on the floor!