Job: Regional Sales Manager- EMEA
|Title||Regional Sales Manager- EMEA|
IdeaPaint creates products that accelerate innovation. We improve the way people work and the way they work together, helping them collaborate more effectively, be more creative and ultimately get better results. Our signature product, a premium dry erase paint, transforms virtually any smooth surface into an erasable canvas and is proven on the walls of the world’s most innovative and successful companies.
IdeaPaint is rapidly growing and we are looking for a regional sales manager of European, Middle East and African sales to join our International team. IdeaPaint provides the unique balance between the culture of a start-up and the solid resources of an established company. Employees receive ongoing training, a focus on career development, boundless writable office space and the chance to join a fun group of people!
The regional sales manager of EMEA would join a fast-paced, rock-star sales team to help transform the way people do business. We are looking for genuinely awesome individuals who are highly motivated to bring IdeaPaint into every office in the world. He/she will be responsible for generating, managing and closing a continuous pipeline of A&D specifications, building new end user customer relationships and identify/manage distribution partners. This is an excellent growth opportunity for a go-getter who wants to revolutionize an industry!
• Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual activity and revenue targets.
• Generate, manage and close a continuous pipeline of A&D specifications.
• Build, grow and manage new and existing end user customer base.
• Manage existing distributor base and establish new distributors where needed.
• Become engaged and involved in the local innovation and A&D community.
• Utilize Salesforce.com for all call and sales activity.
• Be an IdeaPaint Ambassador in all aspects of your position.
• Be entrepreneurial in your thinking and business management.
Qualifications & Skills
• Enterprise or A&D sales experience over the last 7-10 years.