Job: Customer Experience Team Director
|Title||Customer Experience Team Director|
IdeaPaint creates products that accelerate innovation. We improve the way people work and the way they work together, helping them collaborate more effectively, be more creative and ultimately get better results. Our signature product, a premium dry erase paint, transforms virtually anything into an erasable canvas and is proven on the walls of the world’s most innovative and successful companies.
IdeaPaint is growing quickly and we are looking to build our team to support this. IdeaPaint provides the unique balance between the culture of a start-up and the solid resources of an established company. Employees receive ongoing training, a focus on career development, boundless writable office space and the chance to join a fun group of people!
We are extremely excited to announce that we have moved into our new digs in downtown Boston at 40 Broad Street! Our new downtown HQ is a living, breathing showroom for IdeaPaint and a meeting space for the Boston Innovation Community. The new showroom is a block from both Faneuil Hall and the Greenway, accessible to North and South Station, the Blue, Green, Orange and Red Lines and to a vast array of after work “meeting places.”
IdeaPaint is rapidly growing and we are looking for a high-energy rock star to be a leader within our organization and help us build and manage IdeaPaint’s Global Customer Experience team.
The Global Customer Experience Team is critical to our internal customer and partner advocates. The team works with and influences all aspects of IdeaPaint’s business to help deliver an incredible experience, as well as build the processes and foundation that will help IdeaPaint become a premier, customer-focused world-class brand.
This role will not only manage and lead the team, but will be expected to lead initiatives that will improve the customer experience for our end customers, B2B partners, and internal sales team.
• Drive customer satisfaction, always.
• Play a leadership role in establishing CE standards, policies, strategy and best practices for IdeaPaint. Drive adoption across organization.
• Create CE maintenance and improvement programs for both our B2B Partners & B2C Relationships.
• Refine and optimize customer interactions within our international and domestic sales channels.
• Ensure customers are receiving timely resolution to any and all questions or issues.
• Support and work with sales teams and all areas of IdeaPaint business to drive solutions for customers.
• Establish KPI’s, manage and measure team and CE initiatives through Salesforce.com and other platforms.
• Be entrepreneurial in your thinking and business management.
Qualifications & Skills
• BA/BS Degree and 2-5 years in a customer service role (management experience a plus).