Job: Customer Experience Team Ambassador
|Title||Customer Experience Team Ambassador|
IdeaPaint creates products that accelerate innovation. We improve the way people work and the way they work together, helping them collaborate more effectively, be more creative and ultimately get better results. Our signature product, a premium dry erase paint, transforms virtually anything into an erasable canvas and is proven on the walls of the world’s most innovative and successful companies.
IdeaPaint is growing quickly and we are looking to build our team to support this. IdeaPaint provides the unique balance between the culture of a start-up and the solid resources of an established company. Employees receive ongoing training, a focus on career development, boundless writable office space and the chance to join a fun group of people!
We are extremely excited to announce that we have moved into our new digs in downtown Boston at 40 Broad Street! Our new downtown HQ is a living, breathing showroom for IdeaPaint and a meeting space for the Boston Innovation Community. The new showroom is a block from both Faneuil Hall and the Greenway, accessible to North and South Station, the Blue, Green, Orange and Red Lines and to a vast array of after work “meeting places.”
IdeaPaint is rapidly growing and we are looking for a high-energy rock star to join our customer experience team. This individual will provide over-the-phone and in-person technical and transactional support, helping us take the IdeaPaint customer experience to a new level.
The Global Customer Experience Team is critical to our internal customer and partner advocates. The team works with and influences all aspects of IdeaPaint’s business to help deliver an incredible experience, as well as build the processes and foundation that will help IdeaPaint become a premier, customer-focused world-class brand.
This role will specifically focus on technical and general customer experience. It will involve plenty of customer interaction, working with our paint and contractor partners, technical consulting (no experience needed; however, previous paint industry experience is a plus), as well as managing general customer experience inquiries and processes. This individual will not only work with customers, but will work with internal partners across all areas of IdeaPaint’s business. This role has fantastic growth potential into many different areas of IdeaPaint.
• Drive Customer Satisfaction.
• Ensure customers are receiving timely resolution to any and all questions or issues .
• Know IdeaPaint’s business and product inside and out in order to offer crisp and clear direction and advice.
• Work intimately with paint contractors, general contractors and end customers to provide installation advice prior to sale, as well as support after sale (including helping fix any issues).
• Support and work with customer experience, sales teams and all areas of IdeaPaint business to drive solutions for customers.
• Be entrepreneurial in your thinking and business management.
Qualifications & Skills
• BA/BS Degree and/or 0-3 years of professional experience preferred.