Job: Business Development Representative
|Title||Business Development Representative|
IdeaPaint creates products that accelerate innovation. We improve the way people work and the way they work together, helping them collaborate more effectively, be more creative and ultimately get better results. Our signature product, a premium dry erase paint, transforms virtually anything into an erasable canvas and is proven on the walls of the world’s most innovative and successful companies.
IdeaPaint is rapidly growing and we are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team! IdeaPaint provides the unique balance between the culture of a start-up and the solid resources of an established company. Employees receive ongoing training, a focus on career development, boundless writable office space and the chance to join a fun group of people!
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will join a fast-paced, best-in-class sales team to help transform the way people do business via the use of IdeaPaint products and services. We are looking for genuinely awesome individuals who are driven to bring IdeaPaint into every office across the globe. The BDR is an inside sales role responsible for generating and developing a continuous pipeline of qualified prospects and securing first appointments for our Inside and Field B2B Sales Team. The primary focus of this role is to drive sales through the acquisition of new customer accounts that are not currently buying from IdeaPaint. This is an excellent growth opportunity for a highly motivated individual who wants to revolutionize an industry. This role has a defined career path in which a successful BDR will have the opportunity to graduate into a more senior sales role after 12-18 months of proven success.
• Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual lead generation activity and revenue targets
• Utilize phone, email, professional social media and other supporting technology to identify and qualify
C-level decision makers and complete independent key target research
• Maintain outbound call/email activity of 50-60 connections per day
• Schedule a pre-determined amount of first appointments with potential customers
• Have a complete technical understanding of and ability to articulate the IdeaPaint value proposition via phone or email communication
• Work in a cohesive results driven team structure supporting the Inside and Field B2B Sales Team within a defined territory
• Utilize Salesforce.com to track all communications and activity
• Be an IdeaPaint Ambassador in all aspects of the position
• Be entrepreneurial in thinking and business management
Qualifications & Skills
• BA/BS Degree and/or 1-2 years of professional experience preferred.