Job: A&D Sales Representative
|Title||A&D Sales Representative|
|Location||Boston, Washington DC, New York City, Dallas/Houston, San Francisco/LA|
IdeaPaint creates products that accelerate innovation. We improve the way people work and the way they work together, helping them collaborate more effectively, be more creative and ultimately get better results. Our signature product, a premium dry erase paint, transforms virtually anything into an erasable canvas and is proven on the walls of the world’s most innovative and successful companies.
IdeaPaint is rapidly growing and we are looking for A&D Sales Representatives to join our North American team! IdeaPaint provides the unique balance between the culture of a start-up and the solid resources of an established company. Employees receive ongoing training, a focus on career development, boundless writable office space and the chance to join a fun group of people!
The A&D Sales Representative would join a fast-paced, rock-star sales team to help transform the people, work, learn, communicate and collaborate. We are looking for highly motivated individuals to bring IdeaPaint into every office in the world. You will be responsible for developing relationships with key Architectural and Interior design firms, generating, managing and closing a continuous pipeline of A&D specifications while participating and involving IdeaPaint in industry events. This is an excellent growth opportunity for a go-getter who wants to revolutionize an industry!
• Develop relationships with key Architectural and Interior Design firms while promoting IdeaPaint.
• Generate, manage and close a continuous pipeline of A&D and end-user specifications.
• Build, grow and manage new and existing end user customer base.
• Become engaged and involved in the local innovation and A&D community
• Be entrepreneurial in your thinking and business management.
Qualifications & Skills
• Minimum of 5 years of A&D sales experience